Implementing Vastu remedies in your Northeast kitchen can lead to a major boost in prosperity and well-being. This video blog focuses on specific Vastu remedies for Northeast kitchens, providing practical tips to improve the flow of positive energy in your home.
Vastu Tips for Kitchen, Kitchen Vastu, Kitchen as per Vastu, Kitchen Direction as per Vastu
- The kitchen should not be placed under or above the pooja room Toilet or Bed Room. The kitchen should be in the southeast corner of the main building or flat.
- The main kitchen platform should be in the east and the south-east corner.
- The stove or gas burner should be in the south-east corner, a few inches away from the wall.
- Adjacent to the kitchen platform, another ‘L’ shaped platform, near the south wall for keeping a micro oven, mixer, grinder, etc. will be very useful.
- The washbasin (sink) of the platform should be in the north-east corner as far as possible. Pitcher of water and utensils for drinking water should be in the northeast or the north side.
- Essential commodities like boxes of grain, spices, pulses, etc. should be in the south or the west direction.
- The entrance door of the kitchen should not be in any of the corners. Kitchen doors in the east, the north, and the west are useful.
- The gas burner should not be in front of the main door of the kitchen.
- There should be one or two windows or air holes in the east and the west direction of the kitchen. An exhaust fan in this gap is useful.
- If there is a dining table in the kitchen, it should be in the northwest or the west side.
VASTU FOR HOME
Home is the primary requirement of every human being. However, the comfort of a Home can only be felt if we are close to nature and as a result, closer to Vastu Shastra. The Sun, Air, and Water are the main elements that affect the Vastu of any residence. The home or the living abode is only considered comfortable if the inmates living there are happy and healthy. Vastu makes sure that the people living in their homes are living a happy, healthy, and prosperous life.
Vastu for Home is extremely important for the well-being of the people living inside the house. While doing Vastu for Home one should get the House Energy Checked First and proceed to the Structure to Interiors.
In Today’s time, It is very important to get your House Energy Checked because of the Disturbed Vibrations, Higher Levels of EMR in the Environment, Cosmic Energy, Telluric Vibrations, Earth Energy, Geopathic Stress, etc should be checked in the House.
Then the Structure should be Checked very carefully. After Checking the Structure the Exterior of the House Should be Checked and then-Interior of the House should be checked.
There are so many important factors which are been checked while doing Vastu for Home. Like; The Position of all the Bedrooms, Guest Room, Dining Room, Living Room, Servant Room, Toilets, Store, Kitchen, Stairs, Pooja Room, Study Room, Doors, Windows, Garage, Balcony, Swimming Pool, Basement, etc. should be checked properly.
If you are also looking for Vastu advice for Home, You can contact Dr. Kunal Kaushik World’s No.1, Scientific Vastu Consultant & Researcher for your Home. Dr. Kunal Kaushik provides Online Vastu Advice and On-Site Vastu Visits Worldwide.