Vastu for Villa
Getting a Villa Built Up according to Vastu principles is not only important, rather it has become a requirement these days. Who wants to spend there hard earned money on a villa that would not bring any harmony or prosperity into the life of the inmates? It is a requisite to get Vastu advice in order to make the Villa an Extremely healthy prosperous and peaceful place to live in. A villa should be constructed in such a way that all the required Vastu guidelines are followed in a systematic way in order to reap maximum benefit for the people residing in the Villa.
Some Important Vastu Shastra tips for Villas:
- The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door.
- Keep all electrical /heat generating appliances in the South East corner of the room. Keep no broken mirrors in the villa.
- Mirrors, sinks, wash -basins and taps should preferably be along the North -East walls and they should not be any leakage from taps.
- The safe should open towards the North or the East. So, keep it along south or the west.
- The toilet seat should preferably be along the North – South axis. The septic tank can be in the North- West corner of the villa.
- Avoid having garbage dump, street -light pole, or boulders in front of the main gate or door.
- Your main door should not be opposite the main door of another villa.
- Do not hang a painting depicting war, crime, unrest, agony or distress.
- Do not have any cactus in the house. Having it outside the boundary is good.
- Improper position of the bedroom/bed brings unhappiness in the married life and causes disturbed sleep.